Mold Remediation Company in Gilbert, AZ
Mold Remediation Specialist in Gilbert, AZ
Damp, moldy environments are serious health hazards that can lead to allergies, respiratory problems, and even fevers. Much like an insect infestation, mold becomes increasingly difficult to combat over time. The fungus can root itself into any damp household surface, so mold remediation is crucial to your family’s health.
Mold removal might treat the symptoms but doesn’t address the spores throughout your home. Mold remediation is a comprehensive approach that incorporates testing, demolition, and containment.
Good Times Restoration puts your safety first. We offer a satisfaction guarantee and a series of promotions to make remediation easier on your budget.
What Is Mold?
Mold is a fungal growth that thrives in humid environments. If you’ve recently experienced a flood or water damage, it’s important to watch out for signs of mold growth. Like any fungus, it has a variety of species, with black mold being the most dangerous. Its spores spread through the air, causing chronic respiratory symptoms.
Your home might be infested if you’re struggling with chronic fatigue, eye irritation, allergies, or asthma. The three most common household molds are:
- Cladosporium: An olive green to black mold with a powdery appearance. This genus typically causes allergies and tends to infect wood, walls, fabrics, and HVAC vents. It’s common in damp areas and attics.
- Penicillium: A white fungus that gradually turns blue-green or yellow with time. It can cause severe health problems, so look for fevers, swollen glands, liver swelling, and diarrhea. Penicillium loves moist surfaces and can cross-infest from food to surfaces.
- Aspergillus: A blue-green fungus that can cause an infection called aspergillosis. If you’re experiencing wheezing, chest pain, or fever, it’s best to treat the situation urgently.
Signs You Need Mold Remediation
A fully developed mold infestation is easy to spot. It causes a spotty black stain on carpets, walls, floors, and ceilings. It might even infest your clothes and cover your grouting; black mold removal can often leave plenty of damage in its wake. Other mold species can cause a green, fuzzy coat that worsens over time.
Less-overt signs of an infestation include a characteristic musty scent and worsened respiratory symptoms. Mold’s dampness can cause water damage, so look for warped, stained ceilings and signs of rising dampness.
Have you noticed signs of a potential mold infestation in your Gilbert home?
Good Times Mold Remediation Process
Good Times Restoration offers a comprehensive mold remediation strategy for homes and businesses. We address more than just infestations. We’ll also restore your surfaces and address the damage.
Our process has several important stages:
- First, we’ll isolate the infested area to prevent spores from spreading. We use an impervious seal.
- Next, we’ll use a negative-pressure system to clear the air of spores.
- We handle mold detection and remove affected surfaces that are too porous to clean.
- We follow a thorough mold cleanup process that includes surfaces and fabrics.
- If some of your surfaces need to be restored, we’ll do so.
- Finally, we’ll apply fungicide to prevent leftover spores from reinfecting the area.
Mold infestations are notoriously stubborn. Spores can quickly turn into new infestations, and since the removal process can result in additional airborne spores, it’s crucial that your remediation specialist seals off the area and purifies the air.
Remediation demands a level of perfectionism that few remediation specialists practice. To make matters worse, they aren’t always qualified to restore affected surfaces. Good Times Restoration is a restoration specialist with a fastidious mold-fighting strategy.
Know your mold problem will be handled with care when you count on Good Times Restoration.
Rely on Good Times Restoration for Your Mold Remediation
Good Times Restoration makes your mold elimination process as convenient and effective as possible. We offer 24/7 services with a response time of just one hour. We specialize in restoration, so our techniques and skill assure you of beautiful results every time.
Unlike most remediation professionals, we not only provide, but excel at, restoration, whether that means resurfacing, replacement, or water damage repairs. We can make your home or business as flawless as it was before the infestation.
Our construction background allows us to handle the bare bones of your property. Our friendly, conscientious team will make the experience comfortable and pleasant.