Mold Remediation Services in Chandler & Phoenix, AZ
Mold spores can cause irritation and discomfort, especially for anyone with asthma or allergies, but the health effects can be much more serious in some cases. When you need a qualified team to safely remove mold and mildew from your home or commercial facility in the Chandler area, contact our mold remediation experts at Good Times Restoration.
Our company serves homes and businesses in Chandler, Gilbert, Scottsdale, and the East Valley. We offer a full range of restoration services, from water damage and flood restorations to mold remediation and rebuilding. We’re available 24/7 for help whenever disaster strikes, and we feature skilled, expertly trained technicians, free estimates, and a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Contact us online to schedule mold remediation in Chandler or the surrounding communities.
The Effects of Mold in Your Chandler Home
Mold can grow almost anywhere with plenty of moisture and a source of nutrients, like the cellulose found in the paper layer of drywall. It can hide inside walls, above ceilings, below sinks, or anywhere there’s a roof leak, a plumbing problem, or condensation in homes or businesses. Once mold starts growing, it can cause or contribute to these health issues:
- Skin, nose, eye, and throat irritation
- Sneezing, coughing, and runny noses
- Skin rashes or fevers
- Worsening allergy or asthma symptoms
- Lung irritation or infections
- Cognitive impairment
- Central nervous system problems
Are you having problems with mold? Contact our team at Good Times Restoration for help removing mold and preventing future growth.
Signs You Need Mold Remediation
Nearly any type of mold can cause some irritation or health problems, but some are worse than others, and only laboratory testing can determine which type is in your Chandler home or business. At Good Times Restoration, we recommend mold remediation whenever you notice signs that indicate possible mold problems, such as:
- A musty or sharp odor
- Water damage or water stains
- Wet drywall, framing, insulation, carpet, fabrics, or other porous materials
- The presence of recognizable mold, including black, brown, white, green, or off-white growths
- Black or brown pepper-like speckles
- Powdery white or off-white deposits
- Unusual films or fuzzy, hair-like growths
Have you spotted mold or mildew in your Chandler home? Contact us online for help with all your mold and water damage problems.
Mold Remediation in Chandler, AZ
When you need mold removed from your Arizona home or business, our experts at Good Times Restoration can get the process done quickly, efficiently, and safely without spreading spores throughout your building or leaving a huge mess behind. Our mold remediation process typically includes:
- Isolating and sealing off the affected area
- Filtering and cleaning the air using negative pressure systems
- Removing any porous materials that are moldy, damp, or damaged
- Cleaning and disinfecting non-porous surfaces
- Disinfecting porous surfaces or fabrics that were not damaged
- Rebuilding areas damaged by mold, if needed
- Treating areas with fungicide to prevent future growth
Contact our experts online to learn more about our mold remediation process.
Trust Good Times Restoration for Mold Remediation & Removal
Don’t take chances with mold and mildew. Protect your health and your home or office with expert mold remediation services from Good Times Restoration. Our company is locally owned and operated, and we work hard to provide the best service possible. We offer:
- A skilled, experienced team
- Great service with guaranteed satisfaction
- Free estimates
- 24/7 availability for emergencies
- Peace of mind
Contact us online to request your free estimate for mold remediation in the Chandler area.