Water Damage Restoration for Mesa Homes
Water damage to your home from a natural disaster or severe weather can happen suddenly. While a homeowner’s worst nightmare, quickly hiring a water damage restoration company can help minimize the damage and protect your property.
At Good Times Restoration, our highly trained technicians use advanced water removal and restoration techniques to help restore your home and remove all signs of water damage. Our services include expert water damage restoration and water damage repair. We work with insurance companies to minimize your stress, offer free estimates, and can quickly restore your property to its original condition.
Professional Residential Water Damage Repair
Home water damage repair requires a trained professional to address all damaged areas and potential hazards. Without the proper care, your home is at risk for mold buildup and structural damage.
We offer efficient water removal and extraction service and mold removal and remediation to fully dry, vacuum, and restore your home. We’ll also use odor, mold, and mildew prevention techniques to protect all occupants.
Health symptoms from secondary water damage include runny noses, dry skin, sneezing, itchy eyes, coughing, wheezing, and agitating pre-existing respiratory conditions.
Good Times Restoration Water Damage Process
When restoring a waterlogged property, time and safety are important. After you call for service, our cleaning specialists will arrive within 60 minutes or less to start removing the excess moisture and mold and sanitizing the space.
Water damage restoration steps include:
- Remove your belongings, shut off the water, and complete your insurance claim
- Use hygrometers and moisture detectors, and remove existing water with state-of-the-art equipment
- Use advanced air cleaning supplies
- Monitor the drying progress and moisture levels, remove the damaged insulation, flooring, and drywall, and repair structural damage
- Clean and sterilize surfaces and prevent mold growth with fungicide
Emergency Restoration Services
Our emergency restoration solutions efficiently reduce damage and protect possessions. Working with Arizona insurance providers and homeowners, we adhere to the strictest quality standards and safety codes. With a 100% satisfaction guarantee, we complete all our work on time.
If you find mold, mildew, pooled water, or sewage leaks, contact us ASAP.
We can determine if you have:
- Clean water: Overflowing pipes, minimal risk to occupants, flooring damage
- Greywater: Includes chemicals or biological contaminants that cause illnesses
- Blackwater: Dangerous pathogens from sewage, seawater, and ground surface water
Schedule Water Damage Restoration With Good Times Restoration
Whether your property damage is from leaky pipes, flooding, or another source, the stress from a water-damaged home and safety risks might leave you uncertain about where to start. However, we can help.
Locally owned and operated, Good Times Restoration offers superior water restoration solutions. With 24/7 emergency service and the fastest turnaround times, you can count on reliable and effective restoration solutions.